Try this quick and easy recipe next time you get some Squid!
– Squid hoods
– Plain flour
– Lemon pepper, salt and pepper
1. Run your knife along the inside of one hood to open it up. Run a sharp knife along the hood to create 1cm thick diagonal slits. Repeat the other way to make a criss cross pattern.
2. Slice the hood into 2x4cm rectangles.
4. Mix flour, salt and pepper on a plate and roll the squid in the mixtuer.
5. Heat 2-3cm of oil in a wok until you can put a cube of bread in and it turns golden brown in 10 seconds.
6. Put squid in the oil in bunches of 6 at a time. Cook until golden and drain on paper towell.
7. Serve with your choice of dipping sauces and salad.